To get just a small idea of the "elite" who attend or have attended:
- George HW Bush
- Dick Cheney
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Malcolm Forbes
- Gerald Ford
- Newt Gingrich
- Alan Greenspan
- Alexander Haig
- Herbert Hoover
- Jack Kemp
- Henry Kissinger
- Richard M. Nixon, who had his own opinions of the Grove (hear this!)
- Colin Powell
- Ronald Reagan
- George Schultz
- Caspar Weinberger
- Art Linkletter
- William Randolph Hearst, Jr.
- Charles Scripps, of the Scripps-Howard newspaper chain
- Jack Howard, also of Scripps-Howard
- David M. Kennedy, history professor from Stanford Univeristy
- Nathan Myhrvold, Former Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft.
- Seth Shustak, astronomer, SETI Institute
- Jesse H. Choper, law clerk to Chief Justice Earl Warren
- John Major, former Prime Minister of U.K.
- John Keegan, military historian
- William Davidow, author & "Venture Capitalist"
- James R. Lilley, former ambassador to China and Korea
- John M. Barry, writer & scholar
- William Casey, former CIA director
- John Lehman, former Navy Secretary (delivered speech that claimed 200,000 Iraqis were killed in first Gulf War)
- Tom Johnson, president of CNN and former publisher of the Los Angeles Times
- David Gergen (although he is reportedly no longer an attendee)
- A.W. Clausen of the World Bank
- There are many, many others not listed here. Do your own research and find the lists of attendees - you will be shocked at the corporate and political leaders who have been to the Grove.
A sign denoting the entrance to the Hillbilly encampment, where the Bushes stay, shows a happy dancing devil with a forked tail (looks like to Greek god Pan - from which the word "panic" is derived based on his ability to inspire fear and disorder; Pan is praised and/or worshiped by some Neopagans today as a powerful deity and archetype of male virlity and sexuality, called the Horned God) - not the kind of insignia with which you would expect a so-called born again Christian to want to associate. Would you want to follow the dancing devil Pan to where you lay your head at night before you perform an occult ritual?
Do you know what happens in the Bohemian Grove? Well, to say that it's a long weekend of nude frolicking and occult celebrations. There's plenty of Babylonian rituals and funeral-like processions with a burnt offering at its climax.
I offer you Alex Jones' (of InfoWars and Prison Planet) is the only person to have infiltrated and documented the weekend on tape. (While I don't agree with everything Mr. Jones espouses on his websites, they're still good sites to keep an eye on all things pertaining to the New World Order, the Illuminati, and basically, what the elitists are doing and planning for the masses. If you view sites like these through the discerning eyes of a Christian, you will be able to see untold horrors awaiting the world in the plans of the NWO and how it relates to Bible prophecy.) He produced a copyrighted video called Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove (which you can find on Google video or on one of the websites I referenced and linked above.) It's a long and thorough documentary of how he planned and sneaked in to the Grove, and it includes video of the rituals performed there. He's also produced a newer, shorter video called "The Order of Death" which condenses the information. Please take a look at it and keep in mind that our leaders - our "Christian" leaders - attend this demonic celebration. I like to remember that every time I hear "W" tell us that he's a Christian. I can assure you, folks, he's not - a tree is known by the fruit it bears - and I will be doing a little study on that subject in the future. Would a true, Spirit-filled Christian attend something like this: