Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stephenville Lights


As you will see, I am intensely interested in the UFO phenomenon. I fully believe that the whole UFO/Abduction issue is one of prophetic demonic deception. I will expound on this more in a later article.

For those of you following the latest "flap" in Texas, a new site has been created to gather all of the information regarding the Stephenville area sightings. You may read about the latest on the investigation, military denials or official debunkings, and view the newest (and all, for that matter) photos and videos at StephenvilleLights.com.

As I stated earlier, an explanation for those uninitiated in the prophetic significance of UFOs will be offered in future articles. I just thought that this new site might be interesting to all of those following this story...

No comments: