Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome!!



Welcome to CensoredNews!

It is my hope that I will be able to post articles and newsworthy items from around the world that might be of interest to you as a Christian living in these end times. Most Christians I know are completely oblivious to what's going on in the world because they are too trusting of the mainstream media. We are spoon-fed news that is basically inconsequential when it comes to prophecy and truth. Barraged by news of Britney Spears, last Sunday's NFL game, and the meaningless politicking of our "esteemed" representatives, we, as Christians, lack the truth and the daily revealing of the urgency of these times in which we live. I hope to help alleviate that issue here...

I spend a few hours on the Internet almost everyday searching dozens of sites for news that interests me as a servant of Jesus Christ. News that will inspire, outrage, inform and excite. News that may be speculative but worthy of thought. News that may make you pray desperately for the world in which we live, and news that might make you hit your knees in praise at the soon appearance of our Redeemer.

Please feel free to post your comments. I would love to know what you think of the articles and posts I place on this blog. Hopefully, it will be added to your favorites, or you will sign up for updates...maybe it will join your "hitlist" for sites when you just want to know what's really going on.

No comments: